Terms and Conditions
Below are the Terms and Conditions in ordering or purchasing any item from Pryce Gases, Inc. (PGI). By accessing, ordering or purchasing any item from this Site or thru PGI’s mobile applications, you agree and accept to be bound by the Terms and Conditions specified below. Otherwise, please do not use or access the Site.
Your access or use of the Site implies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. PGI reserves the right to amend, change, add or modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice to you.
1. PGI’s Home Delivery is a home delivery service where the purchased items by the customers shall be delivered directly to the customer’s doorsteps.
2. PGI’s Home Delivery services shall include receiving orders through its Site and mobile application.
3. As a part of the registration process, PGI will gather the following necessary personal information:
a. Complete Name;
b. E-mail address;
c. Mobile phone number and other contact details;
d. Demographic profile (i.e. age, gender, occupation, education, among others); and
e. Information about the pages on the Site you visit/access, the links you click on the Site, the number of times you access a particular page/feature and any such pertinent information as may be required.
5. You undertake to exercise prudence and caution in providing us with your information and details, and warrant that these details are true, verified, accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
6. Please note that some of the products of PGI are not available for Home Delivery due to non-availability of these products nationwide. Also, some areas are not yet covered by the Home Delivery. In this case, our Area Representative will arrange how to answer your concern.
7. As you order from this Site, you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. Kindly ensure that you keep confidential the details of your e-mail and password as you will use it in making your orders.
8. PGI will exercise proper due diligence to secure and keep the customer data and information for your order. PGI shall treat it as confidential, and shall not disclose, all the pertinent information gathered from the customer.
9. An Order Form shall be used to place any order with the PGI through this Site. Upon confirmation and verification of the order, PGI shall assign a Phone Order Number and give this to the customer for reference. Thereafter, the Area Representative of the PGI shall promptly dispatch a Rider to deliver the ordered products to the customer’s delivery address.
10. Confirmed orders shall be covered by the No Cancellation Policy.
11. Prices, specifications, and availability of the items/products listed in the Site are provided in the PGI Home Delivery. Prices are inclusive of the relevant sales tax and other fees.
12. PGI reserves the right to modify, amend and alter the items available for Home Delivery.
13. PGI shall establish the Home Delivery price every month. It shall be determined at the start of the month which shall be effective for the whole month unless major factors affecting the price of LPG and other items require price adjustment.
14. The transaction entered into for the purchase of items or goods from this Site shall be binding and effective between PGI and the customer who made the order. It is hereby agreed that the customer shall exercise due care and caution in providing PGI with necessary details and information to purchase an item therefrom. The customer shall warrant that these details are accurate, complete and verified at the time of ordering.
15. Full payment must be made for all items or goods dispatched in cash (cash-on-delivery). The Rider shall collect the money for the order upon delivery of the purchased item.
16. Estimated delivery time is one (1) hour or less from the time the order is confirmed. Items or goods will be delivered to the address designated by the customer at the time of placing the orders.
17. In case items are not delivered within the estimated delivery time set by PGI, the customer may contact #98000 or through Facebook(messenger, etc.) of the PGI.
18. No returns or refunds are permitted after the items or goods have been accepted by, and delivered to the customer or his representative.
19. PGI may cancel the delivery service for any reasons outside its control, which include but are not limited to related logistical difficulties, force majeure, compliance with any governmental order and other unforeseen events.
20. This site reserves the right to deny access to non-compliant users.
22. PGI exercises due diligence in keeping all information of the customers on the Site. PGI does not warrant that the use of the Site will be error free or fit for all purposes, or the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs but ensures maintenance of the Site for its continuous functionality.
23. By accepting these terms, the customer agrees to relieve PGI, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and personnel from any and all liability, damages, loss whatsoever arising from the use of customer information by any third party, or the customer use of any third party Site.
24. The customer shall indemnify PGI, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and personnel from any loss, damage, injury or cost if a third party procures an unauthorized access to any customer data or information when accessing or ordering from the Site.
25. PGI does not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to the computer system of the customer due to usage of the Site.
26. PGI shall observe proper due diligence to prevent internet fraud and shall secure any data collected from the customer. PGI shall not be held liable in the event of a breach in security computer servers or those of third parties.
27. PGI may subcontract any part or parts of the Services it provides to the customer at any time. PGI may assign or transfer any part or parts of its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
28. PGI may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without giving notice to the customer.
29. If any of the Term and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such term or condition shall be deemed not written and the remainder shall continue in full force and effect without such term or condition.
30. No delay or failure on the part of PGI to enforce its rights or remedies under these Terms and Conditions and User Agreement shall constitute a waiver on its part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
For further comments, suggestions and feedback, you may send it to PGI chat us at Prycegas facebook page or call #98000.